The next generation of shared hosting, without the sharing!
The alternative to a VPS that offers more resources and fewer headaches!
Shared hosting is cheap and easy, but you don’t get the power you need. VPS and Dedicated server gives you power, but they are not flexible – once you choose a resource level, you have to stick to it.
That’s where Elastic Hosting comes in – change your resource levels at any time, to suit your growing needs.
Elastic hosting is the next generation, cost-slashing hosting model that addresses the needs of customers like you. You’re able to scale as you need more.If your high-performing site outgrew shared hosting resources but you don’t want the headache of managing a VPS, a powerful and a flexible alternative is an Elastic hosting plan. With Elastic hosting, you choose the resources you need, such as CPU, Memory and Traffic.
Just like all our Shared Hosting plans, all Elastic Hosting packages come with:
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, Subdomains, and Bandwidth*
- 7 or 30 days worth of daily snapshot backups depending on your package
- 99.5% uptime, backed-up by a pro-rated credit guarantee
*Email storage counts towards your secure webspace quota. Unlimited bandwidth subject to fair usage based on our Terms of Service (ToS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Email usage is subject to fair usage and does not include automated or transactional emails from your website / app.
- We no longer provide standalone Shared or Elastic Hosting services.
- Existing customers will remain on their grandfathered plans.
- If you are looking for a fully managed WordPress hosting service, check out SonicWP